Our Guarantor Support option allows a guarantor, such as a family member, to help you secure a home loan by mortgaging their own property as additional security for your home loan.
- Buy your own home sooner, or enter the market as a property investor
- Borrow more funds than you may otherwise be eligible for without guarantor assistance
- Available with most of our flexible home loans
- Leverage the equity in another property to buy your first home
- You may be able to avoid paying Lenders’ Mortgage Insurance or a Low Deposit Premium1
Our Home Lending Specialists can help you apply for a mortgage that suits your needs. To get started, make an appointment online, call us on 13 2224 or visit a branch.
Did you find what you were looking for?
Things you should know
You can use Guarantor Support to apply for any home loan, except Low Doc, Off the Plan and Equity Unlock Loan for Seniors home loans.
1The circumstances of your loan determine if Lenders’ Mortgage Insurance or a Low Deposit Premium may apply.