How do I sign up for CommBank app notifications?
Last updated 09 October 2014
To receive CommBank app notifications you need to be registered on the latest version of the CommBank app with a data connection (3G/4G or Wi-Fi), have notifications enabled on your iPhone or Android phone and confirmed your mobile number.
To enable notifications:
- If you are an iPhone user, you can choose OK when the ‘Accept Push’ notification message pops up when you first download the app or you can turn your CommBank app notifications on via the steps below:
- Select Notification Centre via phone settings
- Scroll down and select CommBank
- Select Alerts as the ‘Alert Style’ and we recommend turning on Badge App Icon, Sounds, Show in Notification Centre and Show on Lock Screen.
- Load the CommBank app
Note: If you would like to receive CommBank app notifications on more than one device, you will need to follow the above steps on all devices.
- If you are an Android user you will automatically have CommBank app notifications enabled.