How do I add/modify/delete an account in my NetBank Account address book?
Last updated 13 February 2015
The Address book located under the Transfers & BPAY tab, allows you to retain a list of non-linked account details you want to regularly send funds to. It's a good idea to remove account details you no longer require from your address book.
To add an account:
- From the address book page, select + Add new from the right side of the page
- Enter a name
- Select Transfer, BPAY, Mobile or Email
- Follow the prompts.
Alternatively, any new accounts that are entered in the Transfers & BPAY page will be added to the Account address book if you tick the box Save to address book.
To modify or delete an account:
- From the Address book page, select the account
- Choose either the Bin icon next to the account or the Edit button from the details section to the right
- After selecting Edit, you can update the details or Delete the account from here as well.