You’ll need to update your browser so you can continue to log on to your online banking from 28th February. Update now.


How do I give someone else the authority to access information about my Loan Protection policy?

See all Loan protection FAQs

Last updated 27 November 2015

You can give authority for someone else to be able to access information about your policy by printing this form and sending it to us. It’s important to understand that you’ll be giving this person the authority to access information only. They won’t be able to make changes to your policy.

You can return this form via:

Please remember to include any documentation that supports your claim.
Find out more about making a Loan Protection claim

If you want someone else to have greater access to your policy over the phone, you’ll need to set up a formal Power of Attorney.

Important information: This advice has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situations or needs. Before acting on the advice, please consider its appropriateness to your circumstances.

Loan Protection is issued by The Colonial Mutual Life Assurance Society Limited ABN 12 004 021 809 AFSL 235035 (CMLA) and is a wholly owned but non-guaranteed subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.  A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for Loan Protection is available online, from any Commonwealth Bank branch or by calling 13 3982 and should be considered in making any decision about Loan Protection. You can also download our Financial Services Guide (FSG).

Unable to find what you're looking for?

Search for more popular topics