You’ll need to update your browser so you can continue to log on to your online banking from 28th February. Update now.


I’m completing a form and am being asked for my USI number. What is this number and where do I get it from?

See all Superannuation FAQs

Last updated 28 April 2016

When rolling over from one superannuation fund to another, you’ll often be asked to provide the Unique Superannuation Identifier (USI) of either the paying or receiving fund.

Previously you may have used an ABN, SPIN or SFN. The USI has replaced all of these numbers for rollovers. The USI of your product is shown on your annual statement. You can also view the most commonly used numbers by going to the Superannuation and Investments product list. If you're not sure which product you have or can't find it on your annual statement or via the above link, please call the relevant number shown below between 8.30am and 6pm (Sydney time), Monday to Friday (option 5).

  • Colonial (formerly Prudential) 13 1778
  • Colonial Select Personal Superannuation and Allocated Pension 1800 552 660
  • Colonial (formerly Legal & General) 1800 624 100
  • Colonial Life (C-life) 1800 631 600
  • Commonwealth Financial Services 13 2015
  • Superannuation Savings Account 13 2015
  • Endowment, Whole of Life or PruPac policies 1800 624 100
  • St Andrew's: 1800 007 293
  • Essential Super: 13 4074

Still need help?

Unable to find what you're looking for?

Search for more popular topics