How can I export transaction information to another software application?
Last updated 04 July 2016
NetBank gives you the ability to copy transaction details to another software application using the Export function. To export a page of transactions, select Export at the bottom right of the Transactions page and select the format desired from the Export format dropdown.
Export formats supported are:
- Comma Separated Values (CSV) (e.g. Microsoft Excel) and plain text
- Mind Your Own Business (MYOB)
- Microsoft Money
- Quicken (US versions)
- Quicken (Australian versions).
To export a particular time period simply use the Advanced search function above the transactions list on the Transactions page before exporting. The maximum number of transactions that can be searched/exported at one time is 600.
The information that will be exported includes:
- Date of transaction
- Transaction amount (debits will display as negative numbers)
- Transaction details
- Account balance at the time of the transaction.