How do I change my NetBank password and what do I do if I forget it?
Last updated 16 November 2016
If you have forgotten your NetBank password or need to unlock it, you can do this online if:
- You have a Debit MasterCard, credit card or Keycard and know your card number and PIN
- You’re registered for NetCode SMS or Token or you know the answers to your security questions.
To reset or unlock your password:
- Go to the NetBank log on page and select I’ve forgotten my log on details
- Enter your card number and PIN then check the I need to reset my NetBank password box
- Get and enter a NetCode or answer two of your security questions
- Your client number will be displayed and you'll be able to create a new password before continuing to NetBank.