How do I activate a card in NetBank?
Last updated 09 February 2016
If you're registered for NetCode, you can activate your new card in NetBank:
You can also activate your card in the CommBank App on your mobile device. To do this:
- Log onto the CommBank app on your mobile device.
- Select ‘Cards’, then,
- Select the card you wish to activate
- Enter the last 4 digits of your card and follow the prompts to set a PIN.
To activate a card using the CommBank app for tablet:
- Logon to the CommBank App on your tablet device
- Select any of your accounts from the accounts dashboard
- Select the 'Cards' icon > Activate >
- Enter the last four digits of your card and follow the prompts to set a PIN
Not registered for NetCode?