How do I choose or update a PIN for a card in NetBank?
Last updated 09 June 2016
- Log on to NetBank, go to the More tab, Security, then select My card PIN.
- Select the card you want to create/change your PIN for.
- Enter and confirm the PIN of your choice.
- Generate and enter a NetCode then Submit.
- Your new PIN will be available for use straight away.
If you're received a new card, you'll be required to set up a new PIN when you activate the card in NetBank.
Not registered for NetCode? Please call us on 13 2221 at any time or visit a branch to manage your card PIN. If you would like to manage your card PIN in NetBank, you can register for NetCode in a couple of quick steps. Log on to NetBank, go to the More tab, Security, then select NetCode security.