How can I change my payment limits?
Last updated 16 November 2016
You can update your daily payment limits in NetBank or the CommBank app.
- Log on to NetBank, go to Settings then select Payment limits
- Once you’ve updated your limits, get and enter a NetCode (if you’re registered) to save your changes.
In the CommBank app:
- Open the app and tap on the menu in the left hand corner
- Select Settings, log on then select Payment limits.
Your changes will be updated immediately and you’ll get a message in your NetBank inbox confirming your limits have been updated.
Increasing your daily limits may increase your liability for unauthorised transactions. You can increase your daily limits up to:
- $20,000 for unlinked accounts
- $100,000 for BPAY
- $5,000 for International money transfers.