How can I change my NetBank limits?
Last updated 29 July 2015
To update your daily withdrawal limits:
- Log on to NetBank, go to the More tab, select Security, then Payment limits
- Once you have updated your limits, and generated and entered a NetCode (if you’re registered), Save your changes
- Your changes will be updated immediately and you’ll receive a message in your NetBank inbox confirming your limits have been successfully updated.
When changing your NetBank daily withdrawal limits, you can select up to:
- $20k for Unlinked accounts
- $100k for BPAY
- $5k for International money transfers.