You’ll need to update your browser so you can continue to log on to your online banking from 28th February. Update now.


What do I do if my Travel Money Card is lost or stolen?

See all Travel Money Card FAQs

Last updated 14 December 2016

If you’ve misplaced your Travel Money Card, you can place a temporary lock on it  while you look for it and use your backup card instead. If your card’s lost or stolen, you can cancel it and order another.

In the CommBank app:

1.       Go to the Cards tab

2.       Tap the Travel Money Card image

3.       Select Lost, stolen or misplaced card.

In NetBank:

1.       Go to Settings and select Travel Money Card settings

2.       Select Lock or unlock my card.

If you’re unable to get online to lock or cancel your card, call 1300 660 700 (call +61 2 9999 3283 from overseas, reverse charges accepted).

You can request replacement cards by visiting a branch. If you’re overseas and need funds urgently, call us and we can help arrange an emergency replacement card or cash advance (some fees apply to these services).

Still need help?

Unable to find what you're looking for?

Search for more popular topics