What if my Travel Money Card is lost or stolen?
Last updated 30 September 2016
1. You can place a temporary lock on one or both of your cards, then remove the lock if you find your card(s):
- In the CommBank app:
1. Go to the Cards tab
2. Tap the Travel Money Card image
3. Select Lost, stolen or misplaced card
- In NetBank:
1. Go to the More tab, Manage My Accounts, Travel Money Card maintenance
2. Select Lock or unlock my card
If you have placed a lock on one card, you can continue to safely use your backup card.
2. You can notify us immediately by calling the Travel Money Customer Service Centre, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- If you are in Australia, call us on 1300 660 700; or
- If you are overseas, call us on +61 2 9999 3283 (reverse charges accepted).
- If the card being stopped is issued by MasterCard, a block will be placed on both Travel Money Cards and two new Visa Travel Money Cards will be issued. Note: Your MasterCard Travel Money will stop working immediately.
- If you hold a Visa Travel Money Card, we can stop the card and issue one replacement card.
- Replacement cards can be obtained by visiting a branch if you are in Australia or, if you are overseas we can organise an Emergency Cash Advance to forward funds to you anywhere in the world via the Visa/MasterCard network. You may also request emergency replacement cards to be sent to you. Fees apply to these services.