Help & Support
International Money Transfer
If you’re planning on sending money overseas in NetBank or via the CommBank app there are a few details you'll need to have handy to make sure your money is sent to the right account. You’ll need to provide:
- Full name and address of the recipient’s bank
- Recipient’s name, address and account name
- Account number or International Bank Account number (IBAN)
- CommBank SWIFT/BIC code – CTBAAU2S
- Amount and currency you would like to send.
If you’re sending money to a recipient in the UK who has the Pingit1 app, all you need is the:
- Recipient’s valid UK mobile phone number, and
- GBP amount you would like to send.
1Pingit is Powered by Barclays