Help & Support
Transaction disputes & fraud
Sometimes you may not immediately recognise a transaction.
Before disputing a transaction you don’t recognise, check to make sure it’s not:
- a purchase made by an additional credit cardholder or with a debit card by someone authorised to operate on your account
- from a business that trades under a different name from the one shown in your transaction listing. A quick Google search can often help identify the business
- a pending transaction (payment already deducted from your available balance but still being processed)
- a transaction made in a foreign currency that has been converted to Australian dollars
- a regular membership or subscription fee.
If you still don’t recognise the transaction we can help you dispute a transaction or you can get help using the quick links below.