Applications for our 2021 Graduate Program are now closed. Applications for our 2020/21 Summer Intern Program will open in early July. You can view and apply for other roles here.
Corporate Affairs program overview
Corporate Affairs consists of Communications, Community & Sustainability and Government & Industry Affairs. Working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, we are focused on providing trusted insights, narrative and advice to enable the Group to protect and enhance its reputation and achieve its Vision.
This 18 month structured Program involves three, six-month rotations where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the Group’s internal and external reputation through advising on the Group’s Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Commitments, core internal and external communications, and Government and Industry engagement.
Our Graduate program is designed with the flexibility to find an area of specialisation that inspires you, this could include:
- Providing strategic communications as a communications advisor
- Supporting our community engagement and sustainability commitments
- Influencing our engagement with Government and industry
You are a future-focused, strategic-thinker, with commercial acumen and strong communication and relationship management skills. You are passionate about brand and reputation management, strategic positioning and communication strategies.
As well as an in-depth understanding of the Corporate Affairs business unit, you’ll also benefit from:
- Challenging work and diverse experience: You’ll have the opportunity to work on exciting and diverse projects that enable you to put your skills into practice
- The chance to make a difference: You’ll work on initiatives which have a beneficial impact on the wider community or directly influence our stakeholders
- Support: You’ll be mentored by senior leaders to help you plan and drive your career, and will have the support of a buddy at each stage of your program
- Be part of an inspirational team: Work alongside some of the industry’s most talented professionals
- Stakeholder interaction: You will work directly with internal customers from across the Group and external stakeholders to build your experience
Our Graduate & Summer Intern Programs
Awards and recognition
The Australian Top 100
Graduate Employer 2019
#1 Banking and Finance sector
Australian Financial Review and GradConnection Top 100
Graduate Employer 2019
#1 Banking, Finance and Insurance Sector
#8 Most popular Employer
Top Graduate Employers 2019