How can we help your business?
Competitive rates for cars and equipment
Car and equipment finance is an easy way for your established business to purchase assets. You can:
- Purchase new or used cars, utes, trucks, agriculture, construction, manufacturing or IT equipment
- Help your business scale up with new equipment and vehicles
- Replace aging equipment
- Free up working capital to increase cash flow capacity
- Choose repayment terms that work with your cash flow capacity: fixed and flexible payment terms to meet your needs
- Free up working capital (up to 100% of purchase cost)
- Potential to claim depreciation, interest deductions, input tax credits for charges that are subject to GST
- Simple paperless online application process
- Funding within four hours of signing online
Business credit cards to pay for inventory and day to day expenses
A simple online application assessed on your personal or self-employed income. Use your card to:
- Pay for day to day business expenses
- Grow inventory as sales increase
- Purchase small equipment as you need it
- Unsecured credit limit up to $50,000 (subject to approval)
- Choose from a simple Low Rate card, a card with up to 55 interest free days or one of our Awards credit cards
- No need to provide business financials when you apply
- Simplify your record keeping and admin by separating your business and personal expenses
- Set up automatic bank feeds to accounting software to make balancing your books easier
Check this list before you apply
Available to sole traders, partnerships and unlisted companies with up to two directors (company trusts are not eligible).
Latest business tax return and/or personal payslip or tax return.
If the business tax return is older than 12 months, please provide the latest BAS statement.
Open to owners of all business types
You’ll need 12 months of audited business financials on hand:
- Latest business tax return
- Last 2 BAS statements
- Most recent payslip or personal tax return
- Bank statements from all other financial institutions
Open to owners of all business types
Personal income assessment details:
- 2x recent payslips (or salary credits to CBA account) or
- PAYG Summary less than 15 months old
- Individual Tax Returns for the past 2 years
- If business has been operating for less than 2 years a tax return is required for self-employed period and PAYG summary is required for non self-employed period.
When to apply
Things you should know:
*Valid on motor vehicles up to three years old with a minimum finance amount of $35,000.
Rate of 4.99% p.a applies to motor vehicles up to three years old. Minimum finance amount of $35,000 applies and must fund by 31 December, 2017. Finance applications are subject to the Bank’s normal credit approval and suitability of the financed asset. Full terms and conditions provided in the loan offer. Fees and charges are payable. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL and Australian credit license 234945.
As this advice has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should, before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. Applications are subject to the Bank’s normal credit approval. Fees and charges are payable.
You should seek independent, professional tax advice before making any decision based on this information.
Applications for finance are subject to credit approval and the financed asset being suitable to the Bank. 4.69% rate application to new business motor vehicles between $35,000 and $100,000 and funded before June 30, 2017. Commonwealth Bank of Australia reserves the right to require finance arrangements to be made with any Commonwealth Bank of Australia subsidiary. Full terms and conditions are included in our documentation. Bank fees and government charges may apply. You should seek independent, professional tax advice before making any decision based on this information. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL and Australian credit licence 234945.