Our lenders can help with expert advice.
Our lending experts understand that no two home buyers are the same. They will:
- Guide you through the home buying process.
- Answer all your home loan questions, from ‘How much will I need for a deposit?’ to “What is Lenders Mortgage Insurance?”
- Provide you with a conditional pre-approval~, so you can move quickly when you find the right home.
- Help you choose the right home loan for your financial situation and lifestyle.
Arrange an appointment today with a lending expert.
We can tailor a home loan to suit you.
3 Year Special Economiser (owner occupied)
5 year Fixed Package Rate* (owner occupied)
Standard Variable Rate (owner occupied)
Help with buying a property? CommBank Can.
Additional help and tools
Things to know before you Can:
~ Provided the details initially agreed do not change, conditional pre-approval guarantees the amount you can borrow but not the interest rate. If you do not find a property and accept our formal loan offer within 90 days of the conditional pre-approval date, we will need to obtain from you updated financials and confirm that the loan still meets your needs and financial objectives.
# Comparison rates are calculated on the basis of secured credit of $150,000 over a 25 year term. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
* Package requires $150,000 in total home lending and an annual fee of $395 applies. Rate Lock allows you to lock in the interest rate for a period of 90 days effective from the date we process your request. Rate Lock is only available at application and a fee applies. At the end of the fixed rate period, the interest rate converts to the then current Standard Variable Rate, less any applicable package discount specified in your Loan Contract.
^^ Please note that due to Victoria's state laws, sales data is only available on 40% of properties.
Important Information: Applications are subject to credit approval. Full terms and conditions will be included in our loan offer. Fees and charges are payable. Interest rates are subject to change. As this advice has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should consider its appropriateness to your circumstances before acting on the advice.