Take out both a new CommBank Home Loan and a new CommInsure building and contents policy between 6 June and 31 July 2016.
Fund your Home Loan by 30 September 2016 and pay a minimum 3 months premium on your eligible Home Insurance policy.
(See full eligibility criteria)
That’s it! Your $300 cashback will be credited to your nominated account that the CommInsure Home Insurance premium is debited from within 150 days from your policy effective date.
Talk to us today
Would you like to discuss your home loan and insurance needs or are you ready to apply?
Which home insurance is right for you?
Choose from building and contents insurance, building insurance or contents insurance
- Home owners can cover their building and contents from fire, flood, theft and more.
- Renters can cover their contents such as appliances, furniture or jewellery.
- Combine different insurance options to suit your needs.
- Get covered for both building and contents that you lease out to tenants either through your investment property or your holiday home.
- Additional cover options give you additional benefits such as loss of rent, emergency work and temporary repairs and mortgage discharge.
Things you should know:
1. The Offeror is Commonwealth Insurance Limited ABN 96 067 524 216, AFSL 235030.
2. The Offeror is the issuer of CommInsure Home Insurance. CommInsure is a registered business name of Commonwealth Insurance Limited. The Offeror is a wholly owned and non-guaranteed subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia. A Product Disclosure Statement for CommInsure Home Insurance (which includes Building and/or Contents cover) is available at all Commonwealth Bank branches or at commbank.com.au and should be considered before making a decision about this product. Applications for CommBank Home Loans are subject to credit approval. Full terms and conditions will be included in the Bank’s loan offer. Fees and charges may be payable. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124, Australian credit licence 234945.
3. The Offer commences at 12.01am (AEST) on 6 June 2016 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on 31 July 2016 (“Offer Period”).
4. The Offer is open to individuals (“Customer”) who satisfy the following eligibility requirements (“Eligibility Requirements”): a) The Customer must meet the eligibility criteria of purchasing both a CommInsure Home Insurance product and CommBank Home Loan product under the following conditions:
i) The Customer must have applied for a new CommBank Home Loan during the Offer Period through a Commonwealth Bank channel excluding third party brokers and have funded that home loan by 30/09/2016. The home loan must be in respect of a property located within Australia (“Relevant Property”).
ii) The Customer must have purchased a new CommInsure Home Insurance (Building and Contents cover or Building Only or Contents Only cover) policy in respect of the Relevant Property during the Offer Period and the commencement date of the new Home Insurance must be within 60 days.
iii) The Customer must have paid at least three (3) months premium for the eligible CommInsure Home Insurance policy and the policy must remain current during that time. (“Eligible customers”).
5. Provided that they meet the Eligibility Requirements, Eligible customers will receive the \following cashback: a) Building and Contents Cover - $300 (AUD) b) Contents Cover only - $150 (AUD) c) Building Cover only - $150 (AUD)
6. The cashback will be transferred electronically by the Offeror into the nominated transaction account or credit card that the CommInsure Home Insurance premium is debited from. The Eligible customer will receive the cashback within 150 days from the CommInsure Home Insurance policy effective date.
7. A limit of one (1) cashback is available per Home Insurance policy per insured address, including policies in a joint name.
8. Existing and renewing Home Insurance (Building and Contents or Building Only or Contents only) policies, and standalone Portable Contents Cover are not eligible.
CommInsure is proud to be a signatory to the General Insurance Code of Practice, for more information on the code visit http://www.codeofpractice.com.au