How do I use the load funds function for my Travel Money Card in NetBank?
Last updated 20 February 2015
The following steps will assist you to load funds from your CommBank transaction account to your Travel Money Card:
- Log on to netBank
- Go to the Transfers & BPAY page
- Select a transaction account to transfer from
- Pick a Travel Money Card you'd like to transfer to
- Once this has been done, you will be able to choose a currency. Choose any currency that's already on your card or select a new one
- Enter an amount and a transfer description and proceed with the transfer
- Your card will be loaded in real time.
You can also load your card via BPAY as well but it may take up to 48 hours for the funds to arrive.