Who can certify my Trust Deed?

Your browser is out of date. From February 28 you will not be able to log on. Please upgrade your browser.


Who can certify my Trust Deed?

See all Superannuation FAQs

Last updated 24 April 2015

You can get your Trust Deed certified by people in your community such as a Justice of the Peace, medical practitioner, legal practitioner, nurse or pharmacist. You can find a list of approved certifiers here. If you prefer, take the original document into your nearest branch to be sighted by one of our staff.

Unable to find what you're looking for?

Search for more popular topics