How can I make payments to my credit card in Australia?
Last updated 14 June 2016
You have a number of options for making payments to your credit card in Australia. You can use:
- NetBank: transfer funds for easy online payment
- Telephone Banking: call 13 2221 and follow the automated service
- Autopay: set up an automatic direct debit from your savings or transaction account to cover your minimum payment each month or pay off the balance
- Mail: complete and mail your statement payment section along with your cheque or money order to Commonwealth Bank, Credit Cards, Locked Box 3402 Brisbane, QLD 4000
- ATM: use any Commonwealth Bank ATM to transfer funds from your linked cheque and/or savings account
You can also use BPAY (Biller Code 1818), visit your nearest branch or make your payment at an Australia Post outlet.