You’ll need to update your browser so you can continue to log on to your online banking from 28th February. Update now.


How do I arrange for my other superannuation funds to be transferred to my Colonial or Commonwealth Superannuation fund or account?

See all Superannuation FAQs

Last updated 25 January 2016

To roll-over money from other Super funds you will need to complete a Superannuation transfer request form and send it to us.

For Colonial Select, download the 'Colonial Select Personal - Request to transfer whole balance of Superannuation benefits between funds' form.

For customers with other Colonial products, you can either download the Rollover initiation request to transfer whole balance of superannuation benefits between funds form directly from the ATO website, or obtain a withdrawal form from your Super fund and return to us.

For Commonwealth Superannuation, download the 'Commonwealth Personal Superannuation and Rollover Plan Request to Transfer Whole Balance of Superannuation Benefits Form'

You will need to complete a separate form for each fund you wish to transfer money from.

Please consult your Financial Adviser prior to making any financial decision.

Still need help?

Unable to find what you're looking for?

Search for more popular topics