Upgrade your browser for the best CommBank website experiences. Click here.


Where should I go for SMSF advice?

See all Superannuation FAQs

Last updated 22 October 2015

Professionals such as legal practitioners, accountants, administrators and financial advisors can all offer their particular expertise to help you set up and administer your SMSF. You can also contact the ATO for advice. You also need to appoint an approved auditor to audit your fund each year and lodge your fund's return on time. But although good advice is essential, remember that, as a trustee, you are ultimately responsible for the running of your fund. That includes knowing the legal requirements of the fund and your administrative responsibilities.

Learn more about SMSF Commonwealth Direct Investment Account

Unable to find what you're looking for?

Search for more popular topics