Business Banking has a number of specialised and diverse areas, including our banking relationship, product and support teams.
Our Banking Relationship Teams
Our Banking Relationship Teams connect and partner with businesses to grow, improve and safeguard their financial wellbeing. We support Australia’s most innovative, dynamic, specialist and diverse sectors – from start-ups to mature companies. We manage relationships with all types of businesses, from small and middle-sized to larger corporates turning over up to $500 million.
- Small Business Banking looks after more than 750,000 small business customers across Australia with annual turnovers of less than $3 million.
- Commercial Banking provides support for our mid-market and corporate customers. This team looks after around 20,000 customers across our major metropolitan cities.
- Major Client Group is a national team providing dedicated support to our largest customers across a diverse range of industries.
- Regional and Agribusiness Banking (RAB) is the face of the business bank outside of major capital cities. All face-to-face commercial banking relationships outside of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide are managed by RAB, as well as all agribusiness relationships.
Our Product & Customer Solutions Teams
- Business Lending is Business Banking’s product and specialised sales team that offers working capital, business loans, asset finance, corporate finance and property finance to our customers. It also has responsibility for Line 1 risk and controls for these products. Business Lending is directly responsible for product management, process management, portfolio and pricing management.
- Everyday Business Banking supports the needs of all our business customers to pay and be paid, and to save and invest. The team manages deposits, merchants and payments, as well as Business Banking’s digital and data analytics functions. The team is also accountable for the end-to-end business customer experience.
Our Support Teams
- The Strategy & Transformation area develops and executes the most complex and strategically important elements of Business Banking’s growth strategy. The team also provides Operational and Capability (Learning) support across Business Banking, and includes our Women in Focus team.
- The Risk (Chief Controls Office) is responsible for the effective management of non-financial risks to support Business Banking’s strategy. The team’s purpose is to identify and manage risk by implementing effective controls to achieve the right outcomes for Business Banking and our customers.
Our Online Trading Team
CommSec is Australia’s number one online broker and has been helping investors reach their goals for more than 20 years. We offer a diverse range of support and tools to help beginner and experienced investors alike. We’re proud to be Money Magazine’s Best Feature-Packed Online Broker for 12 years running.
CommSec operates across two main lines of business:
- CommSec Adviser Services