As well as fine tuning your knowledge and understating of Colonial First State Global Asset Management, you’ll also have the opportunity to:
- Contribute and feel valued: You’ll become an important member of the business and work with experienced senior leaders
- Get a global focus: Experience a diverse global business and have the opportunity to work overseas for up to six months
- Receive training and development: Receive access to technical courses, tertiary study assistance (including CFA support) and professional and personal development opportunities
- Network: Gain access to senior leaders and extensive networking opportunities
- Feel supported: Be supported by a mentor and a buddy
- Enjoy your time with us: You’ll benefit from having a strong work/life balance, a competitive base salary and eligibility for an annual performance-related bonus.