Enterprise Services Graduate and Summer Intern Programs
Enterprise Services Program overview
As a team, we’re responsible for the world-leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank; from innovative product platforms for our customers, to essential tools within our business.
This 10 week program gives you exposure across our diverse business. You’ll receive training, networking opportunities, be supported by a buddy and have the chance to contribute meaningfully to our business.
This rotational Program gives you the opportunity to tailor the career you want. We are one of the largest IT shops in Australia and believe in doing as much as we can in-house, with limited outsourcing. This delivers maximum opportunity to grow and develop transferable capability in Lean, Agile, Experimentation, Analytics and Design Thinking. You’ll have options to work within our Software House, Data Science, Cyber Security or Delivery and Business Improvement teams. You’ll have the opportunity to choose from several roles that involve:
- Designing, developing, deploying, enhancing or supporting technology systems
- Conceiving and building engaging web applications and mobile apps
- Enhancing our customers’ digital futures through world-leading applications and ‘contactless’ technology
- Applying state of the art statistical modelling, machine learning and data mining techniques
- Helping translate business requirements into I.T. functionality and working with stakeholders to ensure all their needs are being met.
- Developer/Software Engineer
- Cyber Security Advisor
- Data Scientist/Engineer
- Business Solution Analyst
- Technical Analyst
- Service Delivery Analyst
- Penetration Tester
- Architecture Analyst
You are an innovative thinker, happy to take the initiative, a driver of change, dedicated to creating a better experience for our customers; passionate about technology, the simplification of processes and organisational change.
As well as the opportunity to work with talented teams, cutting-edge technologies and best-in-class online, mobile and social platforms you’ll benefit from:
- Innovation: Have the chance to participate in design-a-thons and in-house hackathons – the top prize has previously been awarded to a team of graduates
- Training and development: You’ll gain access to important technical and development resources to help you expand your skills and knowledge
- Exciting projects: Significant investment in cyber security and quantum cryptography and opportunity to work on greenfield projects
- Enablement: Initiatives for employers to submit innovative ideas via the Unleashing Innovation Program – tap into your creative potential and set free your ‘inner entrepreneur’
- Collaboration: Incubation and accelerating ideas in the Innovation Lab to deliver products and services in collaboration with customers, partners, start-ups and industry
- Support: You’ll be supported by senior management, as well as by a mentor and a buddy
- Community involvement: You’ll have the chance to make a difference through volunteering.