As well as the opportunity to work with talented teams, cutting-edge technologies and best-in-class online, mobile and social platforms you’ll benefit from:
- Innovation: Have the chance to participate in design-a-thons and in-house hackathons – the top prize has previously been awarded to a team of graduates
- Training and development: You’ll gain access to important technical and development resources to help you expand your skills and knowledge
- Exciting projects: Significant investment in cyber security and quantum cryptography and opportunity to work on greenfield projects
- Enablement: Initiatives for employers to submit innovative ideas via the Unleashing Innovation Program – tap into your creative potential and set free your ‘inner entrepreneur’
- Collaboration: Incubation and accelerating ideas in the Innovation Lab to deliver products and services in collaboration with customers, partners, start-ups and industry
- Support: You’ll be supported by senior management, as well as by a mentor and a buddy
- Community involvement: You’ll have the chance to make a difference through volunteering.