As well as the opportunity to get an in-depth understanding of the Financial Services area, you’ll also benefit from:
- Real work: You’ll have the opportunity to work on projects that will be implemented and make an impact on our business
- Training and development: You’ll take part in a structured training program, and we provide financial support to all Financial Services graduates to complete the CA or CPA Programs
- Work with key stakeholders: Learn from and network with some of the best and brightest people in the industry
- Diverse experience: You’ll be exposed to the different skills and experiences necessary to successfully move into more senior roles
- Stability: You’ll have a permanent role guaranteed upfront (pending satisfactory performance)
- Support: You’ll be supported by our Graduate Program working group – a group of people dedicated to the development of our graduates in Financial Services. You will also receive support from Certified Accountancy professionals, and mentoring and buddy support.