Applications for our 2020 Graduate Program will open at 12:01am AEST 4 March and close at 11:55pm AEST 4 April. For all successful candidates the program will commence in early February 2020. Applications for our 2019/20 Intern Program will open in early July.
Human Resources Graduate and Summer Intern Programs
Human Resources Program overview
We support each of CommBank’s business units from start to finish. This includes recruiting across each business unit, providing leadership development training and internal mobility, as well as advising on employee relations and delivering remuneration and employee Programs.
Together, we drive the Group’s People Strategy, which is committed to fostering a vibrant, customer focused, high integrity culture where our people are engaged, passionate and valued.
This 10 week program gives you exposure across our diverse business. You’ll receive training, networking opportunities, be supported by a buddy and have the chance to contribute meaningfully to our business.
This 18 month, structured Program includes a mix of rotations, including HR Direct, HR Productivity, Workforce Analytics, Group People Services, Performance and Reward, Organisational Capability and Business Unit HR.
We offer a broad variety of career paths in roles such as:
- HR Advisor Workplace Relations Specialist
- Performance and Reward Specialist
- Organisational Capability Specialist.
- HR Solutions or Integration Specialist
- HR Productivity Practitioner
You are creative, solutions focused, resilient, capable of identifying and growing talent, flexible, strategically minded, proactive and a great role model of team and leadership behaviour.
As well as an in-depth understanding of the human resources area, you’ll also benefit from:
- The chance to make a difference: Improve the lives of your peers - and create a more equitable, diverse and positive environment in which to work
- Challenging work and diverse experience: You’ll have the opportunity to work on exciting and diverse Human Resources projects
- Working with inspiring people: You’ll have the opportunity to actively influence people’s careers and learn from some of the industry’s most talented professionals
- Support: You’ll be mentored by a senior leader, to help you plan and drive your career
- Volunteering: Take part in volunteering opportunities with a range of not-for-profit organisations.