Applications for our 2021 Graduate Program will open at 12:01am AEST 24th February 2020 and close at 11:55pm AEST on the 16th of March 2020. For all successful candidates the program will commence in early February 2021. Applications for our 2020/21 Summer Intern Program will open in early July.
Human Resources Graduate and Summer Intern Programs
Human Resources Program overview
We support each of CommBank’s business units from start to finish. This includes recruiting across each business unit, providing leadership development training and internal mobility, as well as advising on employee relations, delivering remuneration and employee programs and working with the leadership team to provide strategic HR support.
Together, we drive the Group’s People Strategy, which is committed to fostering a vibrant, customer focused, high integrity culture where our people are engaged, passionate and valued.
This 10 week program gives you exposure across our diverse business. You’ll receive training, networking opportunities, be supported by a buddy and have the chance to contribute meaningfully to our business.
This 18-month structured Program offers a mix of rotations, including HR Direct, Workforce Analytics, Group People Services, Performance and Reward, Organisational Development, Line 1 Risk and People Solutions.
The graduate program may lead you to a variety of different career pathways such as the following:
- People Solutions Consultant
- Workplace Relations Specialist
- Performance and Reward Analyst
- Organisational Capability Consultant
- HR Direct Adviser
- HR Solutions or Integration Specialist.
You are creative, solutions focused, resilient, capable of identifying and growing talent, flexible, proactive, strategically minded and a great role model of team and leadership behaviour.
As well as an in-depth understanding of the human resources area, you’ll also benefit from:
- The chance to make a difference: Improve the lives for CommBank employees – and create a more equitable, diverse and positive environment in which to work
- Challenging work and diverse experience: You’ll have the opportunity to work on exciting and diverse Human Resources projects
- Working with inspiring people: Actively influence people’s careers and learn from some of the industry’s most talented professionals
- Support: You’ll be mentored by a senior leader, to help you plan and drive your career
- Volunteering: Take part in volunteering opportunities with a range of not-for-profit organisations.
Awards and recognition
The Australian Top 100
Graduate Employer 2019
#1 Banking and Finance sector
Australian Financial Review and GradConnection Top 100
Graduate Employer 2019
#1 Banking, Finance and Insurance Sector
#8 Most popular Employer
Top Graduate Employers 2019