As well as gaining an in-depth understanding of Institutional Banking & Markets, you’ll also benefit from:
- Exciting work: You’ll be involved in making live deals and trades, and will interact with top institutional clients and high-level management within CommBank. You may also have the chance to obtain international exposure through a potential placement at the end of your program into one of our offshore offices
- Diverse experience: You’ll get involved in a range of different areas and projects, which will help you develop a range of new skills and experiences
- Training and development: You’ll receive extensive training and development, including our 7 week Graduate Academy at the beginning of your program and ongoing forums at the end of each rotation
- Support: Senior team members will mentor you and, if you perform, you’re guaranteed a placement at the end of the Program
- Community involvement: You’ll have the chance to engage the wider community through graduate-led community projects and initiatives
- Recognition: Every year, the most outstanding Institutional Banking & Markets graduate is publicly awarded, and receives the chance to work with a key business leader on strategic initiatives.