Applications for our 2020 Graduate Program will open at 12:01am AEST 4 March and close at 11:55pm AEST 4 April. For all successful candidates the program will commence in early February 2020. Applications for our 2019/20 Intern Program will open in early July.
Marketing Graduate and Summer Intern Programs
Marketing Program Overview
We’re responsible for developing, driving and executing a range of strategies to promote our brand, products and services to our 10+ million retail and business customers. We create innovative, best-in-market work. We constantly strive to find new ways to introduce market-leading innovations to customers and leverage social media as a key communications channel.
This 10 week program gives you exposure across our diverse business. You’ll receive training, networking opportunities, be supported by a buddy and have the chance to contribute meaningfully to our business.
As part of this 18 month structured Program, you will have the chance to be involved with developing, driving and executing a range of strategies to promote the CommBank brand, products and services to our 10+ million retail and business customers.
Our Graduate Program is designed to lead to a career in marketing. Roles could include:
- Marketing Co-ordinator
- Marketing Manager
- Research Manager
- Associate Public Relations Adviser
- Product Manager
- Acquisition Manager
- Brand Manager
- Social Media Manager
You are bright, enthusiastic and results-driven, possess strategic capabilities, good communication skills and a creative approach to problem solving. You’ll need a good understanding of digital, online and mobile channels and how these channels enhance the customer experience.
As well as an in-depth understanding of CommBank’s marketing area, you’ll also benefit from:
- Our culture: We encourage cooperation and knowledge-sharing. We take the time to explain projects, concepts and processes to our graduates
- Interesting work: You’ll be exposed to a range of projects that enable you to put the skills you learnt at university into practice
- Endless opportunity: You are openly encouraged to discuss your career aspirations with your manager, who can help make them a reality
- Networking: You’ll have the chance to work with several talented people, and form important relationships within the business
- Community activity: You’ll be actively encouraged to take part in community activities and to support local charities.