Applications for our 2018 Graduate Program are now closed. Applications for our Summer Intern Program open early July 2017. You can view and apply for other available roles here.
Marketing Graduate and Summer Intern Programs
Marketing Program Overview
We’re responsible for developing, driving and executing a range of strategies to promote our brand, products and services to our 10+ million retail and business customers. We create innovative, best-in-market work. We constantly strive to find new ways to introduce market-leading innovations to customers and leverage social media as a key communications channel.
This 10 week program gives you exposure across our diverse business. You’ll receive training, networking opportunities, be supported by a buddy and have the chance to contribute meaningfully to our business.
As part of this two-year structured Program, you will have the chance to be involved with developing, driving and executing a range of strategies to promote the CommBank brand, products and services to our 10+ million retail and business customers.
Our Graduate Program is designed to lead to a career in marketing. Roles could include:
- Marketing Co-ordinator
- Marketing Manager
- Research Manager
- Associate Public Relations Adviser
- Product Manager
- Acquisition Manager
You are bright, enthusiastic and results-driven, possess strategic capabilities, good communication skills and a creative approach to problem solving. You’ll need a good understanding of digital, online and mobile channels and how these channels enhance the customer experience.
As well as an in-depth understanding of CommBank’s marketing area, you’ll also benefit from:
- Our culture: We encourage cooperation and knowledge-sharing. We take the time to explain projects, concepts and processes to our graduates
- Interesting work: You’ll be exposed to a range of projects that enable you to put the skills you learnt at university into practice
- Endless opportunity: You are openly encouraged to discuss your career aspirations with your manager, who can help make them a reality
- Networking: You’ll have the chance to work with several talented people, and form important relationships within the business
- Community activity: You’ll be actively encouraged to take part in community activities and to support local charities.