Applications for our 2017/18 Intern Program will open 5th July at 12.05am.
Marketing Graduate and Summer Intern Programs
Marketing Program Overview
We’re responsible for developing, driving and executing a range of strategies to promote our brand, products and services to our 10+ million retail and business customers. We create innovative, best-in-market work. We constantly strive to find new ways to introduce market-leading innovations to customers and leverage social media as a key communications channel.
This 10 week program gives you exposure across our diverse business. You’ll receive training, networking opportunities, be supported by a buddy and have the chance to contribute meaningfully to our business.
As part of this two-year structured Program, you will have the chance to be involved with developing, driving and executing a range of strategies to promote the CommBank brand, products and services to our 10+ million retail and business customers.
Our Graduate Program is designed to lead to a career in marketing. Roles could include:
- Marketing Co-ordinator
- Marketing Manager
- Research Manager
- Associate Public Relations Adviser
- Product Manager
- Acquisition Manager
You are bright, enthusiastic and results-driven, possess strategic capabilities, good communication skills and a creative approach to problem solving. You’ll need a good understanding of digital, online and mobile channels and how these channels enhance the customer experience.
As well as an in-depth understanding of CommBank’s marketing area, you’ll also benefit from:
- Our culture: We encourage cooperation and knowledge-sharing. We take the time to explain projects, concepts and processes to our graduates
- Interesting work: You’ll be exposed to a range of projects that enable you to put the skills you learnt at university into practice
- Endless opportunity: You are openly encouraged to discuss your career aspirations with your manager, who can help make them a reality
- Networking: You’ll have the chance to work with several talented people, and form important relationships within the business
- Community activity: You’ll be actively encouraged to take part in community activities and to support local charities.