Commonwealth Bank’s Property Guide iPhone app now available
Sydney, 4 August 2010: The Commonwealth Bank’s Property Guide iPhone application is now available free from the Apple iTunes store. The Property Guide app helps anyone looking to keep on top of the property market make smarter property decisions with ‘augmented reality’ insights in to almost any Australian home, anytime, anywhere.
CommBank Property Guide uses ‘augmented reality’ technology where rich data, which may include past sales history, current property listings and recent sales, is mapped on to a real world view through the iPhone’s camera on more than 95 per cent of residential properties in Australia.
The app is supported by data from two industry leader’s realestate.com.au, the nation’s number one property portal and rpdata.com, Australia’s leading property information and analytics company.
CommBank Property Guide lets iPhone users:
- evaluate the profile of a property including number of bedrooms and bathrooms, price guide, and auction data
- search for properties in any location using a map or list view to gain valuable property insights
- view the sales history of individual properties as well as recent sales in the local area
- use augmented reality to search for properties at their current location to get a real world view of a prospective home
- customise a search view across tens of thousands of properties Australia-wide
- watch videos and read articles and ‘how to guides’ for first home buyers, renovators and investors to gain a better understating of the property market
- access detailed suburb profiles revealing demographics, median price, buying/selling conditions, property hotspots and capital growth trends enabling buyers to gain deeper insights on a location and whether it will suit their lifestyle
- track the status of a property in favourites ensuring they never miss out on their ‘dream home’
- calculate monthly home loan repayments on a particular property to gain a better understanding of whether they can truly afford a particular property
- contact an agent or home lender directly from their iPhone and email listings to a friend.
According to Mark Murray, General Manager Consumer Marketing, the launch of the CommBank Property Guide iPhone app builds on the Bank’s commitment to superior customer service by delivering greater value and enhanced benefits for Commonwealth Bank customers.
“Property Guide makes finding your dream home a lot easier while enabling home buyers and sellers to make informed and researched property decisions when it comes to making their biggest financial commitment,” said Mr Murray.
For more information visit: www.commbank.com.au/propertyapp
For further information:
P: (02) 9118 1706 | M: 0403 681 515
- Important information:
Suburb level data current as at 31/03/10 (excluding “Buyers Market” data which is current as at 28/02/10). The rate shown in the home loan repayment calculator is not one of the Bank’s current reference rates as at 18/06/10. The repayment calculator provides an estimate only.