Call 1800 230 177 Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm AEST (Sydney/Melbourne time)
1. Try a demo
Try Simplify free of charge to see if it’s right for you. If you want to talk about your business goals and how we can make them happen, give us a call 1800 230 177
2. Submit your application
When you’re ready, we’ll send over a personalised application to suit your goals. If we need a signature, we'll ask you to sign and return it; if no signature is needed, we’ll fast-track it for approval.
3. Get approved
We'll send a confirmation letter with your Merchant Facility ID once you’re approved. Processing can take up to 5-7 days.
4. Start growing your business
You’ll receive a welcome email to log into your account. CommBank’s service team are on hand if you ever need help.
Things you should know:
1. Everyday Settlement available to eligible customers with a Commonwealth Bank Business Transaction Account and a linked Commonwealth Bank merchant facility. ‘Same day’ includes all card sales before 5:30 pm (AEST).
2. CommBank Simplify Controls enables users to customise their fraud setting via setting fraud rules, reviewing payments and receiving smart alerts enabling you to control, prevent and monitor transactions in real time including transaction size, country of origin and repeat transactions.
3. Establishment fee of $250 applies if you settle to another financial provider.
4. Business Transaction Account fee is waived for 2% bundled pricing. For businesses with custom pricing, a monthly $10 fee applies.
5. This is our standard pricing offer. Additional fees and charges may apply including $30 chargeback fee (per chargeback) and $110 service cancellation fee. For a full list of applicable fees and charges, refer to our Merchant Agreement, Financial Services Guide and our Letter of Offer issued once the merchant facility has been approved.
6. Eligible customers only. Terms and conditions apply.
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. American Express is a trademark of American Express. Diners is a registered trademark of Diners Club International Ltd. JCB is a registered trademark of JCB Co. Ltd
Applications for a merchant facility are subject to the Bank’s approval. View our Merchant Agreement, Financial Services Guide at our Merchant Support Centre and the Terms and Conditions for Business Transaction and Savings Accounts to consider them before making any decisions about these products. This advice has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on the advice, consider if it’s right for you.