Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I choose which users I opt in?No. At the moment, you can only opt in or opt out on behalf of the entire service.
- We no longer want to use CommBiz Mobile. Can we opt out?Yes. Simply:
- Log in to CommBiz.
- On the top menu, click Admin > Service.
- On the left menu, click Preferences, then click the Mobile tab.
- On the Mobile Settings page, deselect the Enable CommBiz Mobile checkbox, then click Save.
- Does opting in or opting out change other user permissions or website access?No. Each user’s permissions are unaffected, and they can continue to use CommBiz online exactly as they did before.
- How do I get started with CommBiz Mobile?
Before you begin, make sure you have been personally identified as a CommBiz user by the Commonwealth Bank. If you haven’t, visit any of our branches with your ID documents, or call 13 2339 to find out more.
- Are there any authorisation limits on CommBiz Mobile?If you’re an authoriser, you’re subject to the same daily authorisation limit as usual. If you go over your daily limit, you’ll receive an error message.
- I only have CommBiz View access. What can I do on CommBiz Mobile?You can view details of all the accounts you’re authorised to access, including balances, transaction history and transaction details.
- Do you need to be a NetLock user to download the CommBiz Mobile app?You do not need to use be a NetLock user on your desktop, to download the CommBiz Mobile app. You just need to be identified as a user. The benefits of NetLock security will be available on the CommBiz Mobile app automatically. If you want to know more about how to get NetLock when accessing CommBiz on your desk, go to our information page.
- How do I transfer CommBiz Mobile to my new iPhone or iPad/Android mobile or tablet?Your app is secured with a unique digital certificate so you’ll need to deactivate your existing app by calling the CommBiz Help Desk on 13 2339. You can then download CommBiz Mobile to your new device from the App Store or Google Play store and follow the steps to register.
- I accidentally deleted my CommBiz Mobile app. What should I do?Call the CommBiz Help Desk on 13 2339 to deactivate your current app. You can then re-download the app from The App Store or Google Play store.
- Can I register the app on more than one device?Each user can download the app and register up to four devices including iPhone, iPad, Android mobile and tablet.