CommBiz online statements
Business banking online is secure, fast and convenient with CommBiz. And now it’s even more so. You can now view, save and print up to seven years’ worth of past account statements, whenever it suits you.
Plus you can stop paper statements on most accounts, making it a great way to help the environment and reduce paper clutter.
What you need to do
To view your online statements:
- We’ve automatically set up your online statement feature, so all you have to do is login to CommBiz as normal and go to Accounts > Online Statements.
- You can view account statements online for any account you currently have access to in CommBiz.
- If you are unable to view your merchant statements, please contact Merchant Client Services on 1800 230 177.
To turn off your paper statements:
- Login to CommBiz.
- Go to Functions > Service Requests > Manage Statements.
- Follow the prompts.
- Fast: View statements instantly onscreen. When you stop paper statements you’ll receive email notifications when a new statement is available.
- Safe: Statements are secure online at CommBiz.
- Convenient: Up to seven years of past account statements are available wherever you have access to the internet.
- Legitimate: Printed online statements are legitimate documents and are accepted by organisations such as Centrelink and the Australian Taxation Office as evidence of your account’s transactions or balance (they are not acceptable as proof of identity).
View our online demo for a step-by-step guide to using online statements.
You can also find out more about using online statements in our user guide (PDF 3.95mb) including viewing online statements, turning off paper statements and enabling permissions.
- Important information
As this advice has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should, before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. Terms and conditions for CommBiz are available on request. View our Financial Services Guide (PDF 140kb). If you have a complaint, the Bank’s dispute resolution process can be accessed on 13 2221.