Managing supplier payments
Transfer money easily, anywhere, anytime
Transferring money is simple using NetBank. You can transfer money between your account and other accounts in Australia, pay bills using BPAY®, send money overseas and get the latest foreign currency exchange rates.
Make and schedule payments
Transfer money easily to billers with either one-off payments or recurring set payments, which you can process immediately or choose to schedule for a future date. For example, if you have recurring payments like rent, loan repayments or insurance you can set up a weekly, fortnightly or monthly recurring payment. You can also specify the length of time the payment is scheduled for.
Paying bills with BPAY
BPAY is a convenient bill payment service that lets you pay your business bills through telephone and internet banking. You can pay over 15,000 bills and schedule payments up to 18 months in advance. You can also opt to receive and view your business-related bills through BPAY View® in NetBank where your billers have made that option available for you.
BPAY View lets you get your bills online in NetBank and in the CommBank app.
- Easy access: You can see, pay and easily track your bills online wherever you are
- Organise business billing and accounts: See your bills on a clear timeline, so you know what bills you’ve taken care of and what’s coming up
- Get reminders exactly when you need them: We’ll email or send a message in the app so you when your bill is due
- Choose how you pay: Pay instantly or schedule payments for later. You can also make automatic payments, up to a set limit of your choice, with BPAY View AutoPay in NetBank.
What are the benefits of using BPAY via NetBank?
- Pay all your bills with one single login or phone call if the account is linked to a card in the caller’s name
- Pay your bills at a time that suits you, day or night
- Choose the payment date that suits you
- Never wait in queues to pay your bills
- Once you pay a bill, we’ll save the details, making it easier for you to pay the same bill the next time
- Choose the payment method that suits you best, using your business cheque account or business credit card
Getting started with BPAY for your business
You don’t need to register to use BPAY to pay bills online via NetBank - you only need to be registered for NetBank. If your bill displays the distinctive BPAY® logo, you’ll be able to pay it directly from your business transaction accounts or, if accepted by the biller, credit card.
International money transfers
International money transfers allow you to send electronic payments quickly and securely between your business bank accounts in Australia and overseas accounts in more than 220 countries. Most payments are sent to the beneficiary bank within minutes and are credited to the recipient’s account in two to five business days. If you do a lot of business with individuals or companies overseas, please contact NetBank Help, branch or 13 1998 to discuss the solution that best meets your needs.
Foreign exchange rates
NetBank also makes international business transactions easier by allowing you to obtain the latest foreign exchange rates quickly when you are buying or selling foreign currency or sending money internationally via money transfers.
Like to know more?
Existing NetBank customers can log on to NetBank to start managing supplier payments. Not a NetBank customer or would like to know more about the features and benefits of NetBank? Call us on 13 1998 or complete our ‘Contact me’ form and one of our Business Bankers will call you at your preferred date and time.
- Important information
BPAY® and BPAY View® are registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
As this advice has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should, before acting on this advice, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. Terms and conditions issued for products mentioned are available on request. If you have a complaint, the Bank's dispute resolution process can be accessed on 13 2221. Applications for finance are subject to the Bank’s normal credit approval. Full terms and conditions are included in the loan offer. Fees and charges may apply.