Do I need my mobile device with me when using NetBank?
Last updated 12 February 2015
You can log on to NetBank to view your transactions or complete a transfer or BPAY to an existing entry in your address book without having to have your mobile phone with you.
For your security, there are some activities in NetBank where you will need to have your mobile phone handy, so that you can generate and enter a NetCode:
- Access or update your contact details.
- Transfer to an account you have not transferred to before.
- Add or pay a BPAY biller for the first time.
- Transfer money using International money transfers.
- Apply for a CommSec account via NetBank.
If you are experiencing issues with NetCode or you have lost access to your mobile phone, please contact us at any time.