Choose the device and plan that suits your business most. Stay within the included monthly card turnover and you’ll pay one fixed amount every month for your EFTPOS terminal and business bank account. You also get the flexibility to change plans, with no lock in plans from $30 to $150 per month.
- No joining fee, plus AMEX included for no extra charge
- No lock in plan, so you have the flexibility to change as your needs do
- A flat fee of 1.5% applies if you do go over your monthly included turnover
- Your Business Transaction Account is free with your Simple Merchant Plan
- Everyday Settlement – so you’ll have your takings in that account on the same day, 365 days a year^
- Exclusive access to all major card schemes, including American Express® and JCB, MasterCard®, Visa and UnionPay
Your first device is $0** and additional devices at $29.50 each with the following Simple Merchant Plans.
**$0 device fee applies to the first Albert or Leo on the $60, $90,$120,$150 and Emmy $30, $60,$90, $120, $150 fixed rate plans only.
* Excess usage fee of 1.5% applies to any monthly card turnover over your included amount. Additional fees and charges may apply including $30 chargeback fee (per chargeback), $110 service cancellation fee and terminal non-return fee Emmy $250, Leo $950 and Albert $1500. The full fee list will be sent to you once we’ve checked everything successfully.
^ Everyday Settlement is available on all transactions made before 10.00pm (AEST) for eligible customers with a Commonwealth Bank business transaction account and a linked Commonwealth Bank merchant facility.
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. American Express is a trademark of American Express. This card is issued by Commonwealth Bank of Australia pursuant to a license from American Express. JCB is a registered trademark of JCB Co.,Ltd MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
As this information has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should, before acting on the information, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. Please view our Merchant Agreement, Financial Services Guide and Operator and User Guides at our Merchant Support Centre.