Benefits of Everyday Settlement
With Everyday Settlement, the EFTPOS and credit card sales your business makes are settled into your linked business transaction account on the same day*, every day – even on weekends and public holidays.
Pay bills or pay staff over the weekend. And, with faster access to your money, you can pay suppliers on time so you can negotiate early payment discounts.
Three more reasons to choose CommBank merchant solutions
Our Simple Merchant Plans let you choose a terminal and a monthly pricing plan to suit your business.
- Plans start from $60/month
- No joining fee or lock-in plan
- Get a free Business Transaction Account with the monthly account fee waived.
- Choose from a range of EFTPOS solutions including fixed and mobile devices.
Daily IQ is our smart new analytics app that will give your business a competitive edge. You’ll get:
- Daily transaction data at your fingertips
- A clear picture of your business activity including a cash flow tracker
- Access to important insights about your customers to help identify new opportunities for business.
The app is free and available to all CommBiz online banking customers.Learn more
Things to know before you Can:
*Everyday Settlement is available on transactions made until 10pm AEST for eligible customers with a CommBank business transaction account and a linked CommBank merchant facility.
Leo works on an iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S through a 3G connection. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
As this advice has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should, before acting on the information, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. Please view our Merchant Agreement, Financial Services Guide and Operator and User Guides at our Merchant Support Centre. Terms and conditions issued by Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 for Business Transaction & Savings Accounts are available at commbank.com.au or from any of our branches.