What is an Osko® payment?
- Osko by BPAY® is a secure payment service which enables you to send and receive near real-time payments on the New Payments Platform
- The service is available within the CommBank app
- You won’t need to look for Osko®, as you’ll automatically be using the service when it is available
- When you send or receive a payment you may see the Osko® logo in your payment confirmation or account transaction history. This indicates that the payment was sent via the New Payments Platform (NPP) infrastructure using Osko®.
Why use PayID?
Transfer money to friends and family using their PayID as quickly and easily as you transfer money between your CommBank accounts.
- Fast: Near real-time1 payments across participating banks
- Easy: Easier to remember than your BSB and account number
- Mobile: Available through the CommBank app
- Secure: Backed by our 100% Security Guarantee
- Simple registration: A few clicks and you’re ready
First time payments to a new payee may be held for up to 24 hours as a security measure.
Things you should know
There are four types of PayID: phone number, email address, ABN/ACN and organisational ID. We offer mobile number and email address as PayID via NetBank and the CommBank app. Our business customers can register an ABN/ACN PayID by contacting us.
1 For security reasons, a hold may apply on first time payments. The delay allows fraud security checks to take place and gives you time to alert us to unauthorised or suspicious activity on your account. Subsequent payments should be received in under a minute.
2 To prevent fraud we can only allow you to register the primary mobile number already linked to your CommBank customer profile. If you’d like to use a different mobile number or need to update your details please call 13 2221.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd. ABN 69 079 137 518
The target market for this product will be found within the product’s Target Market Determination, available here.
View our full terms and conditions here: www.commbank.com.au/digital-banking/pay-id/terms-and-conditions.