BPAY® is a bill paying service that allows you to pay most of your bills over the telephone by calling 13 2221, or by banking online with NetBank. Just look for the BPAY logo on your bills or statements.
The advantages of using BPAY include:
- No need to leave your home or office, or write cheques to pay your bills
- Offered by over 14,000 participating organisations including Telstra and most gas and electricity suppliers
- You can choose to make payments from your passbook savings account (via telephone banking only), your day-to-day transaction account, or using your Commonwealth Bank MasterCard or Visa1
- Available to anyone registered for telephone banking or NetBank
BPAY ViewTM is a service that allows you to manage your bills online using NetBank. You can receive bills via the internet and pay them immediately, or schedule your payment for the due date and then forget about them. BPAY View lets you:
- Manage your bills online, 24/7 from wherever suits you — at home, at work even when travelling
- Get organised: Have a summary of your bills and their due dates in the one place. If you still like to have hard copies of your bills you can easily print a full copy
- View and pay your bills at the same time: For your convenience, BPAY View allows you to receive your bills electronically within NetBank, and then pay them using BPAY
- Simplify your payments: Paying online means no cheques, postage or telephone calls. After viewing your bills online you can either make instant payment with BPAY or schedule payment for a later date
- Be kind to the environment: Cut down on paper usage by choosing to receive your bills online
Which bills are available?
Billers will advise their customers when they offer BPAY View. A list of active BPAY View billers is available here. This list will be updated as more billers join.
How is BPAY View security protected?
BPAY View is accessed via NetBank. NetBank security is so strong that the Commonwealth Bank guarantees the safety of your funds when using this service (provided you meet your obligations under the NetBank terms and conditions).
To start receiving bills through BPAY View you must have a NetBank client number and password. If you don't already have one, find out how to register for Netbank.
If you're already a NetBank user, check our BPAY View demo now.
To register for telephone banking call 13 2221, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To register for NetBank, call 13 2828 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Some billers may not accept BPAY payments via credit card
- ™ and ® registered to BPAY Pty Ltd. ABN 69 079 137 518
The advice on this website has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, Because of that, you should, before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. Please view our Financial Services Guide (PDF 60KB)
Terms and conditions for Electronic Banking are available here or from any branch of the Commonwealth Bank