- Some payments, cash withdrawals or deposits may appear as pending on your account until a transaction is fully processed (generally 3-5 business days although it can take longer).
- If you’ve closed an account in the last two years, log on to NetBank > View accounts and choose Closed accounts to see your transaction history.
- Turn on Transaction Notifications and we’ll instantly alert you when pay using your debit card or your credit card is credited or charged.
Check recent transactions
- Log on to the CommBank app
- Tap View accounts
- Tap the relevant account
- Scroll to check recent transactions at a glance
- Tap on a transaction to see more info
Tap the search icon to:
- Search by description, incoming or outgoing transactions
- Find a transaction by amount, category or date
- Log on to NetBank
- Click on the relevant account
- Scroll to check the transaction at a glance
- Click the transaction name to see more info
You can also
- Search by keyword
- Use Advanced search to filter a transaction by time, transaction type or amount