Business plan how-tos
- How to write a business plan - Four steps to follow
- How to write a financial plan - Assess whether your idea can work
- How to avoid common mistakes - Issues to watch out for
- How to set a sales strategy - How to choose objectives and tactics
- How to set a pricing strategy - How to cover costs and drive revenue
Things you should know
1 You can view the Terms and Conditions for Business Transaction and Savings Accounts, our Financial Services Guide and the Electronic Banking Terms and Conditions and should consider them before making any decision about these products and services. The target market for this product will be found within the product’s Target Market Determination, available here. Bank fees and charges may apply.
As this advice has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should, before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances.
Taxation considerations are general and based on present taxation laws and may be subject to change. You should seek independent, professional tax advice before making any decision based on this information. Commonwealth Bank is also not a registered tax (financial) adviser under the Tax Agent Services Act 2009 and you should seek tax advice from a registered tax agent or a registered tax (financial) adviser if you intend to rely on this information to satisfy the liabilities or obligations or claim entitlements that arise, or could arise, under a taxation law.