Setting up regular deposits
Regular savings plans are an easy way to grow your savings and help reach your goals quicker. They can be as simple as a regular direct transfer between your Everyday Account and your Savings Account which can be set up via the "Transfers & BPAY" tab through NetBank. Or you can use the savings goal tool in NetBank to create a regular saving plan and track your progress as you make your goal a reality.
Set up a regular savings plan in NetBank
Step 1: Log on to NetBank and click on the Transfers & BPAY tab.
Step 2: Select the accounts you'd like to transfer your money between, the amount you wish to transfer and, if you’d like, enter a brief transfer description.
Step 3: Click Set up regular payments, select how often you would like to make the transfer and what date you would like the first transfer to be made.
Step 4: Select when you would like the transfers to end:
- Select Never if you would like the transfers to continue until you choose to stop them.
- Select No. of payments if you would like to specify a set number of transfers.
- Select Date if you would like to specify what date the transfers will stop.
Step 5: Click Next and Pay to confirm the regular payments.
Whether you want to save up for something or pay something off, setting a goal is a great way to keep you motivated. With our savings goal tool, you can keep on track with a regular savings plan and watch your money grow.
To set up a savings goal in NetBank:
- Log on to NetBank
- Click on the "View Accounts" tab
- Select "Goals & Savings"
- Click on "Add a goal"
- Choose the savings account you will use for your goal
- Personalise your goal by giving it a name
- Input the amount you want to save and your savings frequency
- Choose an end date and input the account for the money to be transferred from.