BPAY is the fast and easy way to pay bills online at a time that suits you via NetBank or the CommBank app.
To make a payment with BPAY on NetBank, visit the "Transfers & BPAY" tab on the top of the home page, then:
- Fill in the Biller Code details from the bill you received
- Click on "Show Biller" to confirm Biller Code is correct
- Fill in remaining details
BPAY View is a service that lets participating billers send their bills online to NetBank and the CommBank app.
In NetBank, we’ll let you know which billers in your NetBank address book offer BPAY View – you just switch to online bills.1
Or when you pay an eligible bill in the app, we’ll give you the option to get those bills sent straight to the app.
You only need to add a biller once in NetBank or the app.2
1 If a biller isn’t in your address book check if they offer BPAY View first. If they do you need to add them to your address book then choose Add bill.
2 It can take up to two business days for a biller to action your BPAY View request. You may get one further bill in the post as a result, depending on their billing cycle.
Direct Debits allow you to pay bills automatically, freeing up your time for more important things. You can set one up by providing your account details to the company you wish to pay regularly. Direct Debits can be helpful with regular payments such as gym memberships, health insurance and rent.
If you are switching to us, you can authorise us to obtain a list of your Direct Debits from your previous bank and send it to you.
Once you have this list you can switch Direct Debits from another account over to your new account in three easy ways:
- Contact the organisations directly, and request they update your account details or
- See how you can switch your Direct Debits and Credits to your new accounts easily or
- We can organise the switch on your behalf. Simply mark which payments you would like us to transfer to your new bank account on the list of your Direct Debits and Credits, return the list to us, and we will take care of the rest
- We can answer your switching questions in our frequently asked questions.
You can also set up a personal overdraft to ensure your direct debit payments are protected.Learn more
Important information: BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518.