Why use our ATMs?
ATM with instant deposit
Our ATMs with instant deposit allow you to put money straight into your account, even when the bank is closed.
- Note, cheque and coin deposits go into your account instantly (cheques subject to normal clearance days)
- Deposit up to 200 notes and 50 cheques without an envelope
- Deposit up to 2kg of coins at selected machines
- From 10 April 2018, personal and business accounts have a standard $10,000 cash deposit (notes and coins) limit applied per account per day
- Pay your credit card
How to deposit money instantly - with a card
How to deposit money instantly – with an ATM Deposit Code
Create your ATM Deposit Code online
- Log on to NetBank > Transfers & BPAY > ATM Deposit Codes
- Log on to CommBiz > Accounts > ATM Deposit Codes
- Log on to the CommBank app > Tap top left menu > ATM Deposit Codes
Scan the code to deposit money at any ATM with instant deposit
You can also print or send the Deposit Code to someone via SMS or email
How to deposit money instantly - with account details
Choose Cardless Deposits at any ATM with instant deposit.
Enter the account details (BSB & Account number or a credit card number).
Insert your notes, then coins, then cheques.
Confirm your deposit.