How do I use the Multiple transfers & BPAY functionality in NetBank?
Last updated 23 February 2015
If you have a number of transfers to make or a few bills to pay, Multiple transfers & BPAY enables you to do it faster and from one page. The transfers and payments can be done immediately or you can schedule them for a future date.
To make multiple transfers or BPAY payments:
- Log on to NetBank
- Hover over the Transfers & BPAY tab and select Multiple transfers & BPAY
- Select either Multiple transfers or Multiple BPAY at the top of the page
- Choose which of your accounts you’d like the money to come out of
- Select exisiting or add new accounts or billers, fill in the fields and follow the prompts for Multiple Transfers or Multiple BPAY
- When you’re ready, select Next at the bottom of the page to confirm your details
- The next page allows you to re-check all the details you’ve entered before confirming the transfer or payment
- If you’d like to make any changes, click on Make Changes, otherwise Pay will complete the transfer or payment.
Each individual transfer or payment can have its own date of when you’d like it to occur. Found on the right hand side of the page.
New accounts will automatically be added to your address book. If you wish to do the same with billers you’ll need to tick the Save to address book check box for each new biller you add.