Your answer could be Albert – a first-of-its-kind EFTPOS tablet.
Albert is more than the payments device you’re used to. It can take a point-of-sale transaction with your customers to the next level, but also transform how you manage stock inventory, loyalty programs and more.
Here’s how Albert can help transform the way you do business.
Improve your service experience
Albert can do everything you’d expect from a payments terminal including processing secure cash, card and contactless payments. He provides print or electronic receipts and has a barcode scanner.
With Wi-Fi and 3G enablement you can take payments from your customers, wherever they are. Not only would this liberate your sales staff taking payments from behind a counter, or at table, but Albert could help you bust queues in-store or at events. Imagine a world with no queues in retail environments!
Apps tailored for your business
What makes Albert truly transformational is that he is powered by apps – extending utility beyond taking payments.
We have built a range of free apps that are available on the device, including:
- Split Bill – make it easy for your customers to split the bill up to 10 different ways, with complete control over how much each person pays and how they pay.
- Daily IQ – access and act upon essential business insights that will help you keep one step ahead of your competitors.
- Open Tab – let customers open and close an account.
- Community Giver – generate goodwill by enabling customers to donate to a local charity or community group with every payment.
- Cash Counter – count your daily, weekly and yearly cash payments in minutes and generate reports to fast-track your cash flow.
What we’re most excited about is the untapped potential for Albert. Being a fully functioning tablet, Albert can power bespoke apps that address opportunities or pain points specific to your business such as:
- Manage loyalty and offer programs with your regular customers.
- Streamline your inventory process by giving staff instant access to stock and inventory levels.
- Share photo galleries of your menu or products.
- Reward customers with in-store offers in real time.
- Scan barcoded wristbands at an event and take payments while customers wait in the queue.
- Email receipts to customers for high-value purchases.
With Albert, the future of business payments is here and the possibilities are endless.
Find out more about how Albert could transform your business.