Find more information about our products and services, as well as feature articles to help you run your business.
Discover local and global business insights on future trends and technology.
Explore how you can do your business banking online.
Help and support with your EFTPOS machine and eCommerce.
As this information has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should, before acting on this information, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances and if necessary, seek professional advice.
1. The Forrester Banking WaveTM: Australian Mobile Apps, Q2 2019.
2. The $0 terminal rental fee is available to eligible customers who apply for and open a new merchant terminal between 18 January 2021 and 28 March 2021, and settle to a CommBank Business Transaction Account on eligible pricing plans. Offer valid until 28 March 2021 and subject to change. The $0 terminal rental fee offer means customers have their terminal rental fees waived for the first 12 months for up to a maximum of 20 terminals, available on Essential Lite and Essential Plus. The offer is only available at the initial application and can’t be extended to additional terminals after the application has been processed. For more information on our range of EFTPOS products and pricing plans, visit commbank.com.au/merchantterminal
Please view our Merchant Agreement, Financial Services Guide and Operator and User Guides at our Merchant Support Centre.
3. A Business Transaction Account is required to settle your transactions, if you apply online through NetBank. You can choose to settle your transactions to an alternate account held with us or another financial service provider by calling our Merchant Sales team on 1800 230 177, any time after your application is finalised. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply to Business Transaction Accounts and NetBank. Read the Terms and Conditions for Business Transaction and Savings Accounts and the Electronic Banking Terms and Conditions (PDF) and consider whether these products are right for you.
4. Same Day Settlement is available on all eftpos transactions made before 10.00pm (Sydney/Melbourne time) and all eCommerce transactions made before 5:30pm (Sydney/Melbourne time) for eligible customers with a CommBank transaction account and a linked CommBank merchant facility.
5. Daily IQ has been prepared as a research tool for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on to make business decisions or for account reconciliation.
The target market for this product will be found within the product’s Target Market Determination, available here.