You’ll need to update your browser so you can continue to log on to your online banking from 28th February. Update now.



Where to go for financial assistance

Where to go for financial assistance

If you find that after re-budgeting you’re still not able to get back on your feet or if the financial shock you’ve experienced has meant that you are struggling to meet your day-to-day expenses, there are people you can talk to for further guidance and assistance.

The last thing you want to do is make big decisions under stress, so speaking to someone can help you clear your head and help you work out how to get back on track. The longer you delay, the worse your situation may get so it’s important to act quickly.

Talk to us

Find your nearest branch or call us - we can help with advice and support if your financial circumstances change.

Speak to a financial counsellor

Financial counsellors provide free and independent advice to help you reduce your debts and get out of financial difficulty. You can call the National Debt Hotline on 1800 007 007 or search for a financial counsellor near you.

Get emergency relief

You can find your nearest emergency relief service by calling the Department of Social Services on 1300 653 227 and asking to be connected with your local emergency relief service.

This article is intended to provide general information of an educational nature only. It does not have regard to the financial situation or needs of any reader and must not be relied upon as financial product advice. You should consider seeking independent financial advice before making any decision based on this information.