We understand that each customer will have different needs, and we encourage our affected customers to discuss their individual circumstances by phoning 1800 314 695. Business customers can also call 1800 314 695 or speak with their dedicated CommBank relationship manager.
Special arrangements are in place to provide support to our Commonwealth Bank and CommInsure customers should they need it, and our staff are ready to assist them with any financial concerns or enquiries.
As part of our Emergency Assistance, we can discuss a range of options, including:
- Customised payment arrangements for your home loan, credit card or personal loan
- Waiving fees and charges
- Temporary overdrafts, additional loans or emergency credit limit increases (subject to credit approval)
- Waiving fees and notice periods for early access to Term Deposits
- Other individual support options may also be available to you
- For CommInsure customers, we can assist with emergency accommodation if your home has been damaged. We can also expedite claims to CommInsure for customers seeking help through their home and contents insurance