As well as fine tuning your knowledge and understanding of Colonial First State, you’ll also have the opportunity to:
- Contribute: You’ll interact with customers, financial advisors, key industry bodies and senior leaders
- Gain exposure: Meet with our Wealth Management Group Executive throughout the year and get a first-hand perspective on the direction of the business
- Receive training and development: Attend programs and workshops, learning forums and networking events designed to give you a better understanding of the business
- Gain support: Be supported by a mentor and buddy
- Build a strong career foundation: A number of our leaders have had long careers with us
- Work with a diverse team: We provide a culture of inclusiveness for all employees
- Give back to the community: You’ll have the chance to get involved in many initiatives including the Inspire Foundation and Carers Australia.